Bookmark and Share

Macaulay Culkin - Happy 30th Birthday

Wow! It seems like only yesterday that I watched Home Alone 1 and now the child actor and the movie star - Kevin McCallister or the real name, Macaulay Culkin turns 30. Time sure fly very fast and it's been 20 years. In the 1990's, Home Alone movie was a hit and another movie starring Macaulay Culkin that I enjoyed was Richie Rich. I truly appreciate his acts which to me, looks natural.

Macaulay Culkin Home Alone

Macaulay Culkin and Mila Kunis sure look good together and I wonder how both of them maintain those youthful looks. They look great.

Macauly Culkin & Mila Kunis

I hope Macaulay Culkin finds this post as there's a special someone dying to sing him a birthday song on my blog. Check it out!



Happy 30th Birthday Macaulay Culkin, wishing you everything that makes you happy on your birthday and always. Stay blessed.

internet marketing,work from home,business opportunity,make money online,wholesale,affiliate marketing,home based business,passive income,residual income,recurring income

0 comments:

Post a Comment