Bookmark and Share

Bubba Watson Wife

Bubba Watson Wife, (Boston Herald) — Sheboygan, Wisconsin – Bubba Watson, who shares the lead in the first round at the PGA Championship, began to mourn yesterday – but not because his name was atop the standings. He began to talk about life, not golf.

Watson, who was tied with Francisco Molinari, Matt Kuchar, Ernie Els and Nick Watney at 4-under in the fog-shortened first round at Whistling Straits, was nearing the end of his press conference after playing when asked why ‘d been so emotional after winning a playoff at the Travelers in Cromwell, Conn. When she began to speak, tears rolling.

“My dad has cancer,” he said. “We’ve been struggling all year. I did not tell many people because it’s really nobody cares, you know I’m not here to get sympathy, I’m here to play golf.”

But that is where your story is over. This was where she and her tears began.



“Christmas Eve, my wife went to the hospital when I was in Pensacola to see my dad,” he said. “She had a headache and she is a professional athlete (basketball player), who had surgery on his knees, shoulders, everywhere possible – so when she wants to go to the hospital, I know something not right. ”

Initially, it was found to dehydration, but the medical examiner thought he saw a tumor on his pituitary gland. Watson’s father told him to go home and care for his wife because “I lived my life.”

He tried several times to control his emotions before saying, “continued for two months and have done some more tests and – this man is hard – we went to Duke University Hospital and the doctors said it’s not a tumor.”

As he returned to throat, Watson said: “Man, I do not like the guys over. Before I had fun, but now I’m not.”

In a room full of reporters laughed, Watson went on, the magnitude of the reduction of golf with his words.

“So the first doctor misdiagnosed, but we knew that at the time, so scared,” recalled Watson. “Why do you want to hit a golf ball around? That’s really the excitement to come. Let us hope that not everyone thinks I’m a fag. I hit the ball very far.”

Someone asked if the heel those emotions, what many people in golf have been the Achilles, had to be removed for him to win. Watson thought for a moment before speaking.

“I know the media has come to write stories, but it’s just golf,” he said. “If you make putts, you can win golf tournaments. That’s what comes down a. No matter if you have emotions.

“To win a golf tournament has come to play golf. For a week (Cromwell), I played golf. In a major championship, I just hope I do not do many mistakes as the other kids and can draw and win.”

internet marketing,work from home,business opportunity,make money online,wholesale,affiliate marketing,home based business,passive income,residual income,recurring income

0 comments:

Post a Comment