Bookmark and Share

My Home Pages Friends

How to Earn from My Home Pages Friends

You are here because you were referred by a friend or
by me or maybe you just reach here by chance but no matter
how you got here....
I am humble by your support and thank you for being here.

-Let's get things going-

Please keep in mind that there is nothing to lose as this program is 100% Free!

This is how your earnings is calculated
(Click Image To Enlarge)



Now how would you like to earn an extra income of £288.00 per month?

-The method-

1. Signup for a Paypal account if you have not got one. (Advisable to use)
2. Signup under the Link of the one who referred you.
3. Login to your myhpf account and set your homepage to
http://www.myhpf.co.uk/mypage.asp?OrgID=Your-User-ID
4. Inside the member's area, click "Give my payment details" located on the
right sidebar and enter your Paypal ID which is your email address.


-The plan-

In one month if 10 of your friends also did 30 searches
and in turn 10 of their friends did the same
and in turn 10 of their friends did the same you will earn £288.00!

In one year if 10 of your friends also did 30 searches
and in turn 10 of their friends did the same
and in turn 10 of their friends did the same you will earn £3,504.00!

(Click Image To Enlarge)


This will get bigger and bigger and bigger.... recruit as many friends as you can and get a
bigger pay.

-How It Works-


The first rule is DON'T SPAM
Second - BE FAIR
Please Give the one who reffered you the credits, signup under his/her refferal link.
Third - BE HONEST and DON'T GET GREEDY
Only do searches of what you are really looking for as what you normally do before
you join in this program.

Send an email to all your contacts (Be Creative-You can write your own email or
you can copy,edit,paste and send this email I prepared for you)


<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Subject/Title: This is cool!

Dear Friend,

How would you like to earn an extra income of £288.00 per month from home?

I have started using a great web search service that allows me to earn money from searching
in my normal way. It`s quick and free to set up, keeps you up to date on your earnings and
pays out monthly.

Come join me now
==> http://www. myhpf.co.uk/apply001.asp?Friend=Your-User-ID

You can see the guide to make £288.00 per month from home at
http://successnotbychance.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-home-pages-friends.html

I hope you'll be open to join me in this, after all - It's 100% Free!!!
We have got nothing to lose.

Come join me now
==> Your Referal Link

Sincerely,
Your Name

ps, Just copy and paste this email, change my refferal link to yours and send to all
your contacts. This really works!

pps, but if you decide not to join me, please help me out by forwarding this email to your
other contacts. I will truly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Just in case you were not reffered by anyone,
Please accept my invitation at
http://successnotbychance.blogspot.com/

Do you know what's Paying It Foward?

Paying It Forward Movie 4

You can watch the first few part at
Paying It Foward Movie


internet marketing,work from home,business opportunity,make money online,wholesale,affiliate marketing,home based business,passive income,residual income,recurring income

0 comments:

Post a Comment