Bookmark and Share

Gorilla Millions spam scam On Scam.com

This post is about "Gorilla Millions spam scam" thread on http://www.scam.com/

Whenever someone search for the phrase "Gorilla Millions" on http://www.google.com/
They will see this thread "Gorilla Millions spam scam" from http://www.scam.com/ on the top list











Here's the search result url:

Normally people will click on the first link they saw from their search results
and if it's from http://www.scam.com/, immediately they will click and read without
knowing what they are in for.

This is how the thread looks like










Here's the Link:

The thread was started by http://www.scam.com/ member with the Username ZeroDollarMarketer

Here's what he wrote:

Gorilla Millions spam scam

I don't care if Gorilla Millions is a legitimate MLM or affiliate program. Some
bastard signed me up under himself and sent me an upgrade email.

Totally shitty way to do business.

That makes Gorilla Millions a no-go because they are either
teaching spam tactics or recruiting stupidpeople... either of which gets it
a...

Thumbs Down.

I smell something fishy with this guy's thread
So, I registered as a member with the Username Friend Finder









I post a reply to his thread saying:

ZeroDollarMarketer,

I am a paying member at Gorilla Millions.

What you were saying is all out of anger.

I can't blame you for being angry but Gorilla Millions are not
teaching spam tactics or recruiting stupid people...

And please don't say they are recruiting "stupid people".

We know that Greed is the factor why you got spam.

As humans we all have greeds but we
must learn how not to be too Greedy.

There are 3 possibilities here...

1. What you experienced, is maybe from a greedy member.
He knows that Gorilla Millions can really make him money.
So, he started spamming.

2. It can also be that someone is sabotaging his business by
registering your name and email address on his website.
(This someone must have known you to have your name and email address)

3. You are making up all this to gain more traffic to
your blog which is in your signature line by using the keyword Gorilla Millions.

As we know the word "spam" "scam" ranks well in search results.
It looks obvious that you are spamming the search results by putting these 2
words together for the title. If you are, shame on you!

I hope my reply have clear your doubts and tells you that
Gorilla Millions are not teaching any spam tactics

and it is a real legitimate opportunity

But my reply did not appear anywhere, so I thought, maybe
it's a Moderated forum where my reply needs
an approval from this guy.
Until the time of writing still I did not see my reply appearing in his thread.
I really hope he'll be fair to others, especially the newbies who is only starting
on their journey to make some money online.
His thread is only misleading others away from an excellent money making
opportunity Gorilla Millions is offering while redirecting their attention to his
blog which recommends a lot more programs which he, of course, gets to keep
all the profits.
I felt sorry for those who fallen "victim" to this thread.
To those of you who is reading this, don't wait for too long
Join and be an upgraded member today at Gorilla Millions
like what I did. You won't regret it.


internet marketing,work from home,business opportunity,make money online,wholesale,affiliate marketing,home based business,passive income,residual income,recurring income

0 comments:

Post a Comment