Bookmark and Share

Gorilla Millions Marketing

Gorilla Millions is still very new and the marketing tools is still not ready
except for only 2 banners which are recently made available in the
members area. Before that, I had to make my own Gorilla Millions banners.

Up till today, still I receive no payments from Gorilla Millions but I try to
understand their situation as GorillaMillions is still in pre launch.

Once I got my first payment from GorillaMillions, first thing for sure is I
will post it here as GorillaMillions proof of payments.

Actually, I am not hoping to make millions from GorillaMillions but it will
satisfice me if they really pays. So that, all of us who's trying to set up a
business online will have a real opportunity to succeed.

I am a paying member at GorillaMillions and I want to recruit as many
people as I can to join my team but I am not willing to shatter anyone's
dream to make money online by joining me and not getting paid by them.
End up, the hope is lost and you just give up. I don't want that to happen.

Subscribe to my blog for future updates. I hope to see you in my next post.


internet marketing,work from home,business opportunity,make money online,wholesale,affiliate marketing,home based business,passive income,residual income,recurring income

0 comments:

Post a Comment