Bookmark and Share

RockMelt - Is It More than Just a Browser?

RockMelt

What is RockMelt?
Just like Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome, RockMelt browser is merely a browser but we still need to know what unique features that it has in store for us. Here is a RockMelt video presentation on youtube.



I'm a big fan of Firefox and love using it but after watching this video, I felt the temptation of trying out this new browser. I hope my RockMelt download won't melt my pc.

If what's on the video is the user experience I'll get, I extend my gratitude to RockMelt Inc for creating such a wonderful browser that allows a simpler and easier navigation. As a heavy Facebook user, I would definitely appreciate the drag and drop feature but I have not downloaded RockMelt yet, so, my RockMelt mystery is still a mystery.

Any intro to RockMelt wouldn’t be complete without recognizing all the tremendous work that came before us—and which we’ve built upon. We’re based on Chromium, the open source project behind Google’s Chrome browser, which in turn is based on WebKit, the open source HTML layout engine used by Apple, as well as a host of other projects from Mozilla and others. These projects, which we contribute to, represent the best browser technology out there. RockMelt wouldn’t be possible without these projects, as well as the open APIs, help and support we’ve received from Facebook, Twitter, and others. We’re proud and deeply grateful to be able to build on the shoulders of these giants. Read more...

According to PCWorld in their article - RockMelt 101: A Quick Guide to the Mysterious Browser -, RockMelt may have its own URL shortener. Read more...

I hope RockMelt browser will not crash - especially on flash sites.

internet marketing,work from home,business opportunity,make money online,wholesale,affiliate marketing,home based business,passive income,residual income,recurring income

0 comments:

Post a Comment